Tuesday 30 August 2016

chatting in Office

2 Wives chatting in Office :

*Wife 1*:- I had a Fine evening, how was Urs???

*Wife 2* :- It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. How was yours?

*Wife 1* : Oh mine was amazing ! My husband came home and took me out for a Romantic Dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour.
When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a Fairy Tale !
---
At the same time, their Husbands are talking at work..

*Husband 1*: How was your evening?

*Husband 2*: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate & fell asleep. What about you ?

*Husband 1*: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn't have money left for a cab or auto.We walked home which took an hour & when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house !!!!!!
--
*MORAL*: _PRESENTATION DOES MATTER...
NO MATTER WHAT THE REALITY IS_ !!!

Chanakya writes-
"If you want to be
Happy with your husband,
Love him Less &
Understand him more !

If you want to be
Happy with your wife,
Love her More &
NEVER try to Understand her !"

*Dedicated to all Married Couple*

No comments:

Post a Comment